Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Yes! 888bux is a scam too!

As suspected, we have finally discovered that 888bux is really a scam.

Here, we like to give people the benefit of the doubt and we had this site on the suspect list pending my first cash out.  we have cashed out (our 1st) since 2 Nov 2010 but up to 14 Dec 2010, we haven't been paid our $2.00 and according to their terms, the waiting period is 30 days.

At the moment, we are almost ready to cash out for the 2nd time, which is suppose to be $3.00 but surprise surprise, I cannot cash out with another cash out still pending (Check Terms of Service Clause 5.7 - Tell us what you think).  Huuummm!!

Riddle me this!  If 888bux can't pay a lousy $2.00 ... it equals SCAM!

Oh!  By the way!  If you were paid and somebody else is still waiting for months for their pay out ... it still equals SCAM!

1 comment:

  1. 888 bux 30 days today, pending at least xp changed the status to 'complete' after a week so I didn't have to drag it out.(they don't pay either)Now my security won't let me leave 888 a support message cos theres this html Iframe-inf issue. Happy days

    ReplyDelete